My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 30 July 2014

A fab colour challenge from Chocolate Baroque!!

Hi there, have you entered our new challenge over at Chocolate Baroque Challenge blog? We've got a fab colour inspiration challenge and our lucky winner will receive a £15 voucher for the Chocolate Baroque website! Its a monthly challenge so lots of time for you to enter, there is weekly inspiration from the DT too! My project is a quick and easy tag


I began by splodging distress inks in Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade on my craft sheet and sprizting with water. I swooshed my tag through and once the tag was dry I blotted up some more ink. I used stamps from Indian Textiles and Indian Elephant and added some colour with Graph'It markers. I stamped the words, from Artistic Affirmations and embossed with Gold embossing powder.


I wanted to add a splash more red so I applied diluted bleach through a Crafters Workshop harlequin stenciland once that was dry I added Festive Berries distress ink. To add some texture and sparkle I realigned the stencil and applied Maimeri Glassy Gel Medium over the red ink, I removed the stencil and poured on some microbeads. To finish off I added some flowers made with Crealies die cuts and some black ribbon.

I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
Craft you Passion:  Flower power
Crafting when we can: make your own background
Crazy Challenge: die cuts/punches
Die Cuttin Divas: anything but a card
Whoopsi Daisy: two or more die cuts

I hope you're going to join our challenge, pop over to the new challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspirations from my lovely teamies.
Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. this is stunning Claire - i love it to bits!!! Will email you re the hop - but I'd love to be in! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag - I love the richness of the colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background and tag. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just stunning
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this tag, Claire. The colours are stunning.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is fantastic. Those colours are great.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...