My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 27 July 2014

Childsplay at Fashionable Stamping challenges

Good morning folks, we're having the most gorgeous summer weather here. Perfect for a trip to the beach. Our new challenge at Fashionable Stamping Challenges is Childs Play chosen by my lovely DT sister Esther.  I've created a beach themed project for my DT offering. As always there is a fab prize of a $20 Flonzcraft voucher for our lucky winner and of course there is the honour of a top 3 place up for grabs too. Don't forget you must ensure that stamping is the focal point of your project, digistamps aren't allowed.


I've used backing papers and bits and bobs from Graphic 45, love love love these papers!
The focal image was stamped with some old favourite stamps from Joanna Sheen, coloured with PanPastels and coloured pencils. I added some texture around the image using Maimeri Light Modelling Paste and a Crafters Workshop Woodgrain stencil, once the paste was dry I coloured with PanPastels and distressed the edges.


I've layered the image up over come cheesecloth, added some tiny shells and some twine to finish off.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Artistic Stamper: by the seaside
Deep Ocean: lots of layers
Fresh Brewed: seaside/summer
Frilly and Funkie: cool water

If you've got a minute, pop by and check out the gorgeous projects my teamies have created to inspire you, as always they've made some stunning artwork!
Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire...this stamp is soooo adorable! I love the scene that you have created and the colouring so beautiful too.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, loving te vintage look! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, love all the details giving it a gorgeous vintage feel.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and your colouring is stunning love the effect you have created with the sea.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this adorable image, its a gorgeous card.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...