My lovely blogland friends

Monday 7 July 2014

Face the music and dance at Vintage Stamping Challenges

Good morning folks, Monday morning already and its time for a new challenge at Flonzcraft Vintage Stamping Challenges and this month our theme is 'Face the music and dance' so we want to see your projects with music or dance somewhere, of course we want to see stamping as the focus of your project too (no digistamps allowed). Our lucky winner will receive a $20 voucher from Flonzcraft and you get lots of stamps for your money so I do hope you're going to join us.


I didn't have any music or dance themed stamps from Flonzcraft so I decided to improvise and stamped an Indigo Blu music stamp over my backing paper with Tea Dye distress ink. The bp is from Lili of the Valley and I used it to cover a shaped card blank, distressing the edges with some more Tea Dye distress ink. I used a spellbinders die to cut the mat for my focal image, this little girl from Flonzcraft is one of my favourites 'Girl with bird on hand'. I coloured her with pencils and fussy cut her, popping her up on 3d foam pads and adding the birds to the corner of the card. 

I've added some little pearl flowers with gems in the centres, ribbon, pearls, lace and a little bird charm to finish off.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Moving along with the times: girls just want to have fun
Sugar Creek Hollow: Its charming

Thanks for popping by today
Claire xx


7 comments:

  1. Great card Claire, nice improv with the image Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Claire MAWTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is stunning and love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, Claire! Your coloring is just beautiful, and I love your details!
    Thank you so much for playing along at ATSM this week! I hope you had fun and will be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation - I recently bought some Flonz stamps - perhaps I find some time to play in that challenge....
    Thanks so much for playing with us at ATSAM. I hope to see you there next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like your step card and lovely image. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and image on your sweet step card. Thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very sweet idea, to have your stamped image feeding the lovely charm birds! So glad you've joined us for the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...