My lovely blogland friends

Monday 28 July 2014

Fragment Flower from Chocolate Baroque

Good morning folks, a quick card from me today made using the gorgeous Tangled Fragments from Chocolate Baroque. As soon as I saw this stamp I thought it would make a fab funky flower!


I began by stamping the fragment in versamark on some card that I'd covered with some Ranger Tissue Wrap. I embossed with Gold embossing powder and added some colour with a red Graph'It marker.


 I stamped in the stem using a stamp from Diamante Delights and added some black seam binding ribbon. To finish off I added a couple of crystal buttons topped with little twine bows

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Hobbycutz: anything goes
Left of Centre: Black, white plus one colour
Pile it on: Embossing
Treasured Times: anything goes

Well its time for me to go to work so have a great day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design love it...thank you for sharing it with us over at Suzy Bee's Challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally fab funky flower! so fun :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ´Hobbycutz Challenge this week is Buttons Galore. Lovely card , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! I love the contrast between the bright flower and the stark background! Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, so creative and an idea that i may need to borrow ;p, hugs Sam K xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...