My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 27 July 2014

Summer Fun at PanPastel UK

Good morning folks, time for a new challenge at PanPastel UK and this time around our theme is Summer Fun. As always you don't have to use our products to enter but there's some fab stash from our generous sponsor Premium Craft Brands up for grabs so stop by the challenge blog to find out all the details and to check out my teamies beautiful projects too.


I made the background for my card by applying Magenta Tint PanPastel to come white cardstock. I used a Dutch Doobadoo stencil over the top and applied Maimeri Glassy Gel Medium, I carefully removed the stencil and aprinkled on glamour dust. It gives a lovely dimensional sparkley effect 


The focal image was made using free stamps that came with Creative Stamping Magazine, I'm really trying not to spend my pennies on craft mags but I really couldn't resist this one. I added colour with my PanPastels and used Pastel Pencils or definition, sealing with cheap hairspray. 


I made the flowers with Heartfelt creations stamps and dies, again adding colour with PanPastels and stamping with coordinating distress inks. I added some die cut flourishes and layered the image and flowers up over some ribbon and lace. To finish off topped the bow with a button and some twine.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: L for lace
Country View Crafts: stencil it
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Try it on Tuesday: things with wings
Tuesday Throwdown: handmade flowers

I'm planning on a nice lazy Sunday, its far too hot to do much so I'm going to sit and read in the garden. Have a great day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Claire,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have created a scene with the stamps and that stencilled background is just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claire,
    The stencilled Bg is fabulous and creates a beautiful effect which juxtaposes wonderfully with your image; great work. Thanks so much for joining us this month at CVC.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and summery Claire. Amazing background! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so gorgeous. I love all great images and soft colours. The background is fantastic too.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your card Claire and love how you have glittered your background. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, this is such a gorgeous card, love all the sparkle with the soft colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an incredible card, Claire! Love the scene. Thanks for playing along in our "Hand Made Flowers" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. how awesome and fantastic!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, so elegant
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the background. Thanks for sharing your handmade flowers at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at TIOT. Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...