My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 1 September 2016

Gifts at Eclectic Ellapu

Good morning folks, it's time for our new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and this month the Pink Team's theme is 'Gifts' so you can make a gift, use an image with a gift or as I've done use a gift . I've used an empty bottle to create my project and had lots of messy fun altering it.


I began with a coat of matte medium and then applied lots of rock candy crackle paint and a sprinkle of glamour dust. Once that was dry I dripped on alcohol inks in shades of blue and green. I stamped the images using Lavinia stamps and blue versafine ink onto tissue paper and adhered it to the bottle using more matte medium. I glued some pearl string around the image.


I used ribbon to cover the top of the bottle and used hot glue to attach a sparkly door knob to the top of the bottle. To finish off I've added a beaded tassel, some more pearls and a pretty button.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Deep Ocean: things with wings
Fussy and Fancy: Let's fly away
My time to craft: something that flies
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
Sweet Stampin: no designer paper
That's Crafty: Get cracking

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! I love that bottle and it would go nicely in my kitchen:) I would love to see a YouTube on this because it would be neat for gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is really fun, Claire! I love the colors you dribbled inside the bottle especially. And the pearls add such elegance! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end justifies the mess making - beautiful creation and I am a bottle lover so the recipient is so lucky to have this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful altered bottle. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, I love your bottle and what a great gift it is...the image is just perfect for our Challenge. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing project...!!! I love the mix of blue and green and the pearls give it a wonderful elegant touch. Thank you for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project, I love the colours. What a gift.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...