My lovely blogland friends

Saturday, 17 December 2016

Floral notes from Chocolate Baroque

Hello folks, my second post today and this one features the beautiful Floral Notes stamps from Chocolate Baroque. A lovely set of beautiful floral stamps, perfect if you need a break from Christmas cards!


I stamped the images using black archival ink, using second and third generation stamping to give some depth. I then created a background using distress inks in shades of blue and green. Once that was dry I coloured the flowers with Lyra pencils and stamped the sentiment which is also from Floral Notes. I distressed the image and layered it up over white and then blue card and added a shabby bow topped with a pretty wooden button.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks: distressing
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes
Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and great sense of recession in the picture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the brightness, color and and thanks so much for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
    Caz CC DT.
    My Blog
    Crafty Catz
    World Wide Open DT Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a gorgeous card! Love the blues and purples.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...