My lovely blogland friends

Friday 31 March 2017

Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, well it's nearly the weekend thank goodness and the weather is definitely feeling a little more like Spring! My project today is for our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Polkadoodles where there is lots of inspiration from my lovely teamies and a fabulous prize up for grabs too!


 I've used one of the gorgeous Winnie Sugar Blossom stamps (you can preorder them here) and lots of lovely Polkadoodles dies (Elegant Lamplight and GateFlowers 1, Flower Branch Doublet Die SetBubblicious Frames for the roof and Versatile Door/Window/Flap die)

I began my using lilac and white paint and pva glue to create a crackle background. I made the roof with the Bubblicious Frame die, I love this one, it's so pretty! I just cut the die out twice using white card and trimmed one edge off each before inking them up and sticking them on as you can see in the pic below. The flowers were made using Nikky's dies and foamiran


Here's another pic, I've coloured up the beautiful Winnie with my Lyra pencils and used Polkadoodles dies to create the door and the fence around the little house. Hmmmm now I think I should have added the bird house to the top above the door - why do you only see these things later lol?


I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

CRAFT: Create your own embellishments
Creative Knockouts: Anything goes
Deep Ocean: flowers everywhere
Inky Chicks: flowers
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
Southern Girls: Use a die cut

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! Such gorgeous details xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a brilliant idea: adore x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple shades and your little birdhouse. Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winnie does multi media - so works for me x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...